Интервью, передачи, видео с Энгин Акюрек

Re: Интервью, передачи, видео с Энгин Акюрек

Сообщение Ируся » 08 июл 2013, 15:13

weta писал(а):
А я балдею(другого слова на сегодняшний день не нахожу) от турецкого-особенно если он звучит из уст Энгина.
Искала фрагмент где читает стихи....пока не нашла..заслушаешься. :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49:

;-)
Я СЛУШАЮ СТАМБУЛ-Оригинал 
. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBB_MY43pq4
phpBB [video]
Ируся

Сообщение weta » 08 июл 2013, 15:32

Ируся писал(а):
weta писал(а):
А я балдею(другого слова на сегодняшний день не нахожу) от турецкого-особенно если он звучит из уст Энгина.
Искала фрагмент где читает стихи....пока не нашла..заслушаешься. :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49: :connie_49:

;-)
Я СЛУШАЮ СТАМБУЛ-Оригинал 
. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBB_MY43pq4
phpBB [video]

Не голос..песня... :girl_in_love: :girl_in_love: :girl_in_love: :girl_in_love: попробуйте послушать с закрытими глазами :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh:
Спасибо,Ируся!!!
Изображение Изображение
weta

Сообщение Элиза » 08 июл 2013, 15:34

:girl_haha: :girl_haha: :girl_haha: Музыку я слышу в кадре, и слово чёк ! :girl_haha: :girl_haha: :girl_haha:
ИзображениеИзображение
Элиза

Сообщение weta » 08 июл 2013, 15:37

Ируся писал(а):На " вьюрм" заканчиваются в туркиш почти все глаголы в настощем времени , типа знаю, хочу, могу, понимаю, слушаю, говорю....

А еще на "дын" в прошедшем
Eğlendirdin, sakinleştirdin, ehlileştirdin
Развлек, успокоил, приручил
Изображение Изображение
weta

Сообщение Элиза » 08 июл 2013, 18:26

Engin Akyürek Interview with Kısaca Sinema:
Now we are presentimg to you a pleasant chat of famous Cinema and TV actor, Engin Akyurek with Kisaca sinema.. I hope you all will like it.

Q1) how did you begin acting:

How did I begin acting? For me there are two periods...Firstly there's the period in which I did theatre in Ankara just after university. The other period is when I came to Istanbul to enter the industry... doing TV shows within the industry.I came to Istanbul in an interesting way, I came here via a talent competition and it progressed after that. Things happend, things happend..My coming to Istanbul, and being in this industry is all due to that competition I'd entered.

Q2) how do you prepare for tv roles,they are of long time and uncertain,how its different from cinema/movies?

Of course TV (roles) can be of long duration, for example...you can film 100-200 episodes, they can go for three years, that's why you need to think about them in long term, prepare and devote alot of concentration, it's ongoing. If you do a film role, 20-30 days and it's done. Then you concentrate on something else.TV shows have an interesting...tempo
Within that tempo, you show the development of the character depending on the popularity of the show, and the public reaction..it can evolve into something else and you have to always be prepared for that.This is how it can differ from the theatre or cinema,there's a certain scenario there (in movies), and you play that scenario,in a series you don't know what's going to happen in the 50th episode but whilst you're acting in the 1st episode, you have to think about what may occur in the 50th episode.

Q3) Is There an advantage to an actor who has thetre training and experience?

As an actor doing theatre is always an advantage. To enter into the Conservatory is a big advantage also...but this is all dependent on the individual. Because it's a very individualised career, that requires talent, ultimately this isn't medicine, there's no life or death danger in what you do. It's completely up to you.
Someone who hasn't graduated from the Conservatory (or Arts) can still be incredibly successful.But you can always graduate from the Conservatory, get an academic understanding of the industry...these are all to your advantage,But there are still many people(actors) , whom aren't Conservatory graduates that are still very successful.

Q4) Tell us about your motivation when acting characters? how you prepare for them?

Acting is a very emotional thing, therefore you approach it from the perspective of the character... What is it that I'm playing? Or what is it that I'm trying to represent here? What's his motivation? I place alot of attention to that regarding the roles I play, Who are they? What is their motivation? What are their weakenesses? What's their passion? Of course as well as this, Who's filming it? Who's producing it? The strength of the script, and what it's trying to tell...
Foremostly, what story is it trying to tell? These are all general aspects you look at. But they'll be one core thing and that can change. It could be the Director for example while Sometimes the role changes . Sometimes the job itself, the production itself...I don't know.

Q5) Tell us about short films?

Regarding short film, I can say this that Short film is not something that exists too much in my life but...I can say this to our friends who film 'Short Flim',One of the fundamental aspects of this job is Directing actors based on my own career experience, that's all I can say.
To be a good director, to film a good story on a base level relies on the relationship you form with your actors Or the direction given to actors. Its for that reason by watching good actors' performances they can secure something.Because this is a basic fact. No matter how good the script, or how accurately you portray the story, if your actors don't give good performances, you're film will be limited in its successIt's for that reason, they need to solve the situation.

Q6) How can the Directors solve this problem in your opinion, also those who work with amatuer actors?

How can they do this...? Whether it's within the training that they provide...maybe the education and the development of the actors maybe assistance could be asked for, from established actors from their acting coaches. For me personally, the one thing I can say to our friends who work in short film is regarding the direction for actors.
Daily we see the acting profession changing...even in short film. Because in short film you generally work with amateur actors and when you're working with this many amateur actors you need a different direction (or approach). This can take you to an entirely different place. For example if we were to watch an established Directors first films, you'll still see good direction given to actors...Personally, that's all I can say.

I must say he is not only a good actor , he is well behaved human too :) he has good and much down to earth attitude and this thing is what that no one can deny either of Kivo fan (that i myself is) or any other celebrity fan. He is the only actor who is the real king of his fans heart and none of his fan can ever change his/her emotions for him.
http://gonnabecrazyforyou.blogspot.ru/2 ... ksaca.html

Опять поместили интервью старое, новых то он не даёт, в клетчатой рубашке его примета. Мы его знаем.
ИзображениеИзображение
Элиза

Сообщение Элиза » 27 июл 2013, 23:12

Изображение 27 2013 - фото от 25 июля 2013
ПОСЛЕДНЕЕ ИНТЕРВЬЮ( если так можно было назвать то, что успел проведать журналист) БЫЛО СДЕЛАНО В СТАМБУЛЕ В РАЙОНЕ БЕБЕК, КОММЕНТАТОР _ МУСТАФА К, НАПИСАЛ В ГАЗЕТЕ , то ЭА был дружелюбен, искренен в отличие от других актёров, которые обычно говорят, что у них много проектов и предложений,ЭА сказал.что было бы абсурдным говорить, что он завален проектами и предложениями. сценариями, нет у него ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ДЕЙСТВУЮЩИЙ ПРОЕКТ ( все решили на фб,что речь идёт о фильме - хотя он не был назван).Так же было сказано, то он продолжает обучение актёрскому мастерству в Англии.http://sozcu.com.tr/2013/magazin/ne-pro ... eklif.html
ИзображениеИзображение
Элиза

Сообщение Элиза » 15 авг 2013, 17:33

Engin Akyurek брал уроки для новой роли
Знаменитости, sürmanşet
15 августа 2013
Engin Akyurek брал уроки для новой роли

Абдулла Фарах Зейнеп Engin Akyurek обмен с одной из главных ролей в фильме, взял курс в кулинарии за его роль повара в Бозджаада aşçısından - повара ресторана.

Знаменитый актер, который посетил множество "Преступления Fatmagül'ün Что?" Серия совместно крачки Yavrucuk'a предложили блюда. Ата Демирер болтал с командой установить для посещения.
http://magazimedya.com/engin-akyurek-ye ... urce=pubv1
ИзображениеИзображение
Элиза

Сообщение Элиза » 15 авг 2013, 17:56

phpBB [video]
ИзображениеИзображение
Элиза

Сообщение Ируся » 27 авг 2013, 20:46

Эксклюзивное видео! Съемки скрытой камерой!!! (шуткО!!! :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoHLkYs1O0I

phpBB [video]

:girl_haha: :girl_haha: :girl_haha:
Ируся

Сообщение begi » 27 авг 2013, 21:08

Ируся писал(а):Эксклюзивное видео! Съемки скрытой камерой!!! (шуткО!!! :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: :girl_crazy: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoHLkYs1O0I

phpBB [video]

:girl_haha: :girl_haha: :girl_haha:

:-] :-] :-] :good: :smile38: :smile38: :smile38:
begi

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Энгин Акюрек - пресса, телевидение, интернет